Range memberships - US Shooting Academy and Fouled Bore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P5X

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone -

I'm considering memberships at both US Shooting Academy and Fouled Bore since I'm local to OKC and these look like they have private bay rentals (US Shooting Academy) and long range steel (Fouled Bore).

If you're a member at any of these, could you offer your experiences there?

Thanks much!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA is in north Tulsa, so if you are in OKC that's a bit of a drive. You can get private bays there, but I've had some "interesting" experiences which made me reach the decision that I will avoid that place. I've not been to Fouled Bore but have heard good chatter here, and they might be the longest public range in OK that I know of too.

P5X

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USSA is in north Tulsa, so if you are in OKC that's a bit of a drive. You can get private bays there, but I've had some "interesting" experiences which made me reach the decision that I will avoid that place. I've not been to Fouled Bore but have heard good chatter here, and they might be the longest public range in OK that I know of too.

Hi Rez,

Are the bays actually private so you could setup your own steel targets for the day?

I'd love to find something closer but the only thing I've seen is OKC gun club and it's got a long wait, from what I've heard.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Rez,

Are the bays actually private so you could setup your own steel targets for the day?

I'd love to find something closer but the only thing I've seen is OKC gun club and it's got a long wait, from what I've heard.
I used to bring my own wooden target holders out there because the stands were always kind sketchy, but never brought steel. Even if it's allowed it's subject to the prevailing feeling of the day. I can't say for sure, but would guess it's not though.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t even think about picking up your own brass at ussa. The Douchenozzle old man who owns it now will tell you to leave and don’t come back! Dude is a freaking dick.
Now don't be bad mouthing the old Marine who owns it, he is a really nice guy if you don't get on his bad side.
Now If you want to have a pretty private shoot there, go as far to the east and you will find hardly anyone will even will notice you.

They still have a day pass i just called them it's $25 so enjoy your shooting.

Last edited:

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t even think about picking up your own brass at ussa. The Douchenozzle old man who owns it now will tell you to leave and don’t come back! Dude is a freaking dick.

I do not go to ranges like that , its my brass and I will pick it up if I please which I do . That stuff is expensive

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never heard of this you can't pick up your brass or steel, it's mostly in the grass and dirt but and who really cares, where did you hear your cant't pick up own brass a USSA?
Maybe in the post he quoted? I think I’ve seen that posted here in the past, but I haven’t really kept up on the subject.

Latest posts

Top Bottom