Range memberships - US Shooting Academy and Fouled Bore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I like Snake Creek well enough I just wish they had a longer range than 200 yards , the upside is the location though and they don't seem to have crazy people employed there.
Plus they help sponsor this forum with advertising dollars.

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Family and I took a trip out to ussa yesterday. I had three California ID folks with me that were visiting from town, and they were still amazingly pleasant.

Really enjoyed their 50 yard private bay, it allowed some of the newer guys to experience pistols as well as doing short range rifle stuff. I am absolutely interested in getting a membership there after that experience, just don't know when I have time to do their membership training class

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a member at both and they are great places to shoot. I did however cut back to just USSA since I live in downtown Tulsa and it's only a 10 min drive from the house. Both have friendly folks and USSA hosts lots of different groups so there is always something going on.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a membership at USSA a long time ago and took my CC there. It’s been close to 10 years since I’ve shot there and I’ve heard they’re under new ownership so I was thinking of trying them again. I need to sight some stuff in for 100 yards

allmac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be a USSA member, but took a shooting haitus for about a year. I went back to USSA this week. I was kinda disappointed with the new rules.
Bays are a 2 hour rental now and you aren't allowed to bring your own steel targets anymore. They still don't allow shotguns at all.
USSA used to be awesome, but its just another range now.

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a membership at USSA a long time ago and took my CC there. It’s been close to 10 years since I’ve shot there and I’ve heard they’re under new ownership so I was thinking of trying them again. I need to sight some stuff in for 100 yards
We were annual members twice at USSA about 15 years ago. Lots of promises were made during the sales pitch, but USSA consistently failed to deliver.

I realize that they're under new management now, but I have no desire to try them again, especially with their new policies. We'll stick to RCGC and OKCGC.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were annual members twice at USSA about 15 years ago. Lots of promises were made during the sales pitch, but USSA consistently failed to deliver.

I realize that they're under new management now, but I have no desire to try them again, especially with their new policies. We'll stick to RCGC and OKCGC.
What’s OKCGC?

Latest posts

Top Bottom