Range on Banner Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He specified practicing draw and shoot. I just want to be able to shoot it from the bench - only drawing it once then return it when I finished 50 rounds or whatever.

I think this is a case of "a few bad apples". Seems to many people couldn't resist the urge to "draw and shoot" when holstered in the open.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other point I’d like to cover is our new lane assignment arrangement. Yes, we hold your ID and issue a lane badge. This is also a standard range practice. It greatly assists us in managing the lanes, especially on busy days. Holding the ID helps ensure we get our equipment back, and has cut down the malicious acts performed by a few of our former customers...

curious as to what the malicious acts were.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our outdoor range in Ponca doesn't restrict drawing from the holster at all. We don't have the numbers of shooters that Banner does, so I'm guessing that is the reason for the restriction. In the few times I've shot the OKC indoor ranges, it scares me looking at the floor and ceiling just a foot or two in front of the firing line.

.308_Shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our outdoor range in Ponca doesn't restrict drawing from the holster at all. We don't have the numbers of shooters that Banner does, so I'm guessing that is the reason for the restriction. In the few times I've shot the OKC indoor ranges, it scares me looking at the floor and ceiling just a foot or two in front of the firing line.
ADs happen all the time...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**spoke outta turn, it seems** Still miss him being at the range ...

It's supposed to be decently warm a few days next week. We will make an effort to come out and visit. Thank you for posting -- as you can see, sometimes these guys are a rough crowd. Lol But not me -- I'm a sweetheart! :blush:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom