Range pistol case.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ordered three of the cases shown in my original post at the top of the page......a tad over $80.00 tax included with free shipping from Amazon.

Having three 1911's I ordered a different color for each gun in black, grey and coyote tan.......I'm really kinda glad that I only have three 1911's and not four because the only color option remaining was pink. :)

View attachment 148906
It's all about accessories. Get you a matching belt and shoes, maybe a scarf, you'd really turn the boys heads down at the bus depot.:boxing3:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all about accessorizing....

20180308_172847-XL.jpg

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a follow up for those that may be looking at a purchasing a handgun case.

I received the three Exos cases and I'm very pleased with the quality.....the material is heavy / thick, no loose threads, the zippers run smooth as silk and I like the fact that they lie flat when open and have the separate area for holding magazines.

https://www.amazon.com/Exos-Double-Pistol-Case-Black/dp/B07FMGKGKH/ref=pd_cp_200_2/135-3206191

Each case has two internal side pouches for holding two handguns but I wanted one case of a different color for each of my three 1911's......I suppose I could always use the empty pouch for a baloney sandwich when I go to the range. :)

Exos case.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom