Range pistol case.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 5 or 6 of these for my pistols. It is what I use when I road trip it with various pistols and I don't feel I need the locking, hard sided pistol cases. Fill the one side with loaded mags. Pistol in the zippered side and the one or two holsters in the middle of the fold. Some times I will throw an extra box of ammo in there too. I will then keep the bags in my EDC backpack to make it easy to go into the hotels or cabins. Just an easy way to transport pistols.

https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-pistol-case-black.html

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 5 or 6 of these for my pistols. It is what I use when I road trip it with various pistols and I don't feel I need the locking, hard sided pistol cases. Fill the one side with loaded mags. Pistol in the zippered side and the one or two holsters in the middle of the fold. Some times I will throw an extra box of ammo in there too. I will then keep the bags in my EDC backpack to make it easy to go into the hotels or cabins. Just an easy way to transport pistols.

Those look perfect for the price. If you put a pistol in there and load up all the mag sleeves with double stack mags, is there any room left? That's been my problem with most of these types, loaded up they don't wanna zip closed.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm liking the looks of those and at that price I think that might be hard to beat.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those look perfect for the price. If you put a pistol in there and load up all the mag sleeves with double stack mags, is there any room left? That's been my problem with most of these types, loaded up they don't wanna zip closed.

Yes. I keep a G19 in the zippered compartment, 4 or so loaded mags in the elastic loops, a Vedder Light Tuck Kydex IWB holster and a filled Kydex IWB Mag holster. These last two are bulky and it zips just find with a fair amount of room to spare. You absolutely can't go wrong with these; especially at this price of $14.

I'm liking the looks of those and at that price I think that might be hard to beat.

They would be very difficult to beat for the price and quality.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I accquried a fourth 1911 and I have been looking for a different color case from my other three 1911 cases (grey, tan and black) and I had to go to OKC today so for the heck of it I stopped in H & H and found this Amer. flag case made by Allen (model # 7690) for right at $30.00 OTD.

I like the antiqued Amer. flag pattern, it holds two handguns in separate pouches, thick padding and also has a separate zippered magazine pouch......not too crazy about the velcro band that holds the two hand straps together so I took it off.

aLLEN aMER. flag.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom