Range Report: Sig P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear of more positive reports on them. I'm on #4 and I believe I have finally got a gem. I'm at 1K with it and have been carrying it for a few months now. I loved this little gun so much, I may have been one the of the very first to get one in this area when they launched. I've never given a firearm a 2nd change after having issues, but I did with this one. I'm confident enough in it that I have ordered about 300 dollars worth of leather for it.

I picked up the SAS version this week too. Haven't fire it yet though.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear of more positive reports on them. I'm on #4 and I believe I have finally got a gem. I'm at 1K with it and have been carrying it for a few months now. I loved this little gun so much, I may have been one the of the very first to get one in this area when they launched. I've never given a firearm a 2nd change after having issues, but I did with this one. I'm confident enough in it that I have ordered about 300 dollars worth of leather for it.

I picked up the SAS version this week too. Haven't fire it yet though.

@rockchalk06
Can you update here after you have used the holsters for a while and what you like and don't like about them?

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@rockchalk06
Can you update here after you have used the holsters for a while and what you like and don't like about them?
I'm still waiting on them to be built, but I've been using my TT Leather custom for my Glock 43x. It fits the P365 really well. I really like this rig.

IMG_11022019_172458_(1080_x_726_pixel).jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom