Range suggestions around NW Expressway OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arrived at Wilshire Gun Range yesterday and as I was heading to the door, everyone was heading out. The power went out!
Yep, no electricity. How's that for luck?
Got a free pass to shoot even though I had not paid to get to shoot yet. That was nice of them to do that, but I have no report on if it's a great place or not. Will be going back (free pass) just don't know when.
So no report or pics of my targets.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PS:
The fire alarm is malfunctioning at the hotel I'm staying at and where my meetings are today. Started at about 5 am.
No fire just a problem in the system. Regardless, I'm on the 11th floor and elevators auto shutdown when the alarm is activated.
Did the walk down the first time (and the walk up) and we moved out of our meeting rooms the 2nd and 3rd time, but now it's just annoying.
What the heck is going on in the city?
I was in a hotel that had a minor fire, years ago, and learned a lesson. Take all your stuff!
Not the situation here, but if there is a fire anywhere in the hotel, it takes hours to get back in your room. I MEAN HOURS!
The FD has to check every room on the floors on, above and below where the alarm was sounded. Knowing this, I grabbed all my clothes, laptop and important stuff and took it all to my car during the first false alarm. Left a change of clothes in the room and the other stuff to get ready. Last time, when a fire was in the hotel, I sat in the lobby with a ragged tshirt and shorts for 6 hours. HA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom