Range time with Steelfingers and Creedmoor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got out of church and the wife and I decided to eat some very unhealthy food for lunch. Went to eat out at local diner. Deep fried chicken, butter mashed potatoes, and more and more.....
The desserts were not ignored either.
Got home (stuffed) and the weather was outstanding. Perfect day with just a wisp of wind.
Packed the truck up for a trip to the range. Started loading my guns when I noticed about a billion ladybugs everywhere. Had left the door to the cab open when I was getting things ready and had to fight the hundreds of bugs that got in my car the short time it was open.
ANYWAY back to topic.
Set my first target up at 100 yards shooting 140 grain 6.5 creedmoor Hornady black box.
First picture shows my first 4 shots a bit right in the 9's. Adjusted poi and shot the final 8 rounds. Felt pretty good so I moved out to 200 yards.
Not so great but I was using the bullet drop indicator and the shots were hitting low right. Hold over moved up to number 8 up and 9 left for the 2 in the bottom of the red.
Still need to get the windage right but I'm close. When I do, I'll start working on doping the scope calculations.
I'll take it. Had fun and wife doing better. Alls well.
Ada Creed 100 yds 11 12 17.JPG
Ada Creed 200 yds 11 12 17.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a good day for shooting. I took the Win M70 and a CZ-452 to the range, but nothing pic-worthy.
Ahh, this one is rather plain-Jane I'm afraid. I bought it as a kind of kick around rifle.
Doubt you own a kick around gun. If you do, you can still make hole in hole with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom