Rare Range Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today, I had the opportunity to visit and use the Midwest City Police Department Range. Wasn't a bad range really. Had a Pistol and a Rifle range.
Can't go too much into it about the range, but I will say, if anyone ever has the ability to go, I'd go. Spent about 2000 rounds of 5.56, and about 500-750 Rounds of .45.
Anyone else been to a range that you otherwise wouldn't have been able to go to?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2000 rounds ,,, wow ..barrel warm?
Takes me all day to go through 50 rounds.
You must have a huge pile of brass to clean now...Tell me it's true.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost wish it wasn't. There were three of us, so 2000 went by fairly fast actually. In addition to zeroing our rifles, we went through Some battle drills, as we are all in the army, and wanted some extra practice.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome.. shoot all you can and then some. Make sure you are ready when the time comes.
Did you shoot any distance? Do you carry the same guns you practiced with?
You know they will all shoot just a little different.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't carry, as I'm only twenty, But we shot all the same ammo we will use, as it's the only ones we get. As for our pistols, they brought and used their carry pistols, and I got some training on the pistol I will be carrying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom