Rattle Can Guns? Let's see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok i see the pattern now , as usual i was looking at the negative and not the positive . i'm not good on my trees, but i can see where you used a group of leaves from possibly some variety of elm ?. actually looks good what are the colors you used .

elance

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok i see the pattern now , as usual i was looking at the negative and not the positive . i'm not good on my trees, but i can see where you used a group of leaves from possibly some variety of elm ?. actually looks good what are the colors you used .

elance

It's more of a plant than a tree, think Michael Phelps.

Re colors and layers..... I sprayed a brown base coat, then place the leaf holding it by the stem and shot around it with tan, in multiple spots, I then switched to a second leaf and shot it with green in multiple spots. I then hit random edges of the leaves with the base coat not doing a complete template, to create shadows somewhat. Then I dusted it with tan or green don't remember.

I'll try to find the video I used as a tutorial. If you're in the Tulsa area If be glad to help out.

If I remember correctly I used rustoleum camo green, camo brown and just a tab that I liked.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_photo1_zps9f3ae93a.jpg
[/URL]
Revised. Told ya "to be continued."
I changed it back... to "almost" the original.
i212.photobucket.com_albums_cc242_hkihega_photo2.jpg
[/URL]
i212.photobucket.com_albums_cc242_hkihega_photo4.jpg
[/URL]

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
SeanO, I like that beyond belief. I want to do one of my rifles like that. You're in Tulsa? I'm in Bartlesville...

If I bring a 12-pack of beer, would that be sufficient to kill the time needed to do it?

Seriously. What will it take to make this happen? Maybe even one in the darker green shades and one in lighter sandy-colored shades.

Latest posts

Top Bottom