Razors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I used to use Gillette fusion pro glide razors and then they came out with that tranny in their commercial and I dumped them. I started using Harry’s razors and now they have gotten ridiculous too. So I got on Amazon and found these razors called Dorco. I got the pace 6 and I have to say that so far it is the best razor I’ve ever used. Very close shave and it has lasted a long time. If your looking for a good razor you should try it. They are a pretty good price too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I tried the Harry’s but it chewed my face up. Went back to the Gillette but I’ll check the Dorco out

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I used to use Gillette fusion pro glide razors and then they came out with that tranny in their commercial and I dumped them. I started using Harry’s razors and now they have gotten ridiculous too. So I got on Amazon and found these razors called Dorco. I got the pace 6 and I have to say that so far it is the best razor I’ve ever used. Very close shave and it has lasted a long time. If your looking for a good razor you should try it. They are a pretty good price too.

I use a double edge razor. Better shave than any of those metrosexual razors that you are buying.

I actually use a combination of these. I use the double edge razor when I'm not in a hurry, and the Dorco for when I am. And for those that might want to know, the Dorco brand are the same (or at least used to be) as what Dollar Shave Club sells. Except you can get them straight from Amazon and not have to worry about the DSC membership (just another thing to keep track of).

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lucked out before the idiots came out with that commercial.

I worked for the paper years ago and they had buy one get one free.
I don’t see me ever having to buy another razor in my life.

I’ve got a stuffed Walmart sack full of them Upstairs Man they’ve got expensive I paid less than $2 each.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been using these lately. Can’t beat the price and they look about the same as the dorcos 0E9BA3FA-3067-43EC-9808-C4387EAF0F6B.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom