RBG's dying wish..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the people who think Trump should not appoint a supreme court justice because RBG told someone (her neice or someone) on her deathbed that her dying wish was that the next president be the one to choose her replacement.

Is that the dumbest thing you ever heard from supposedly intelligent people ?

The left deifies her but I have no love for the domestic enemies of our constitution. She tore a big fat hole in our constitution to suit her own agenda.

If she gave so much of a **** about it she should have retired instead of letting her ego guide her. She should have retired long ago.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just spitballing here, but I’m guessing RBG stayed on the SC bench because any Obama nominations would have faced a Republican-controlled Senate, and like many people, she may have expected Hilary to win the WH and maybe Dems take control of the Senate. Then she could retire.

When neither of those happened, she may have decided to try and hang on till after November. But it didn’t turn out that way, either.

Again, I’m just guessing.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just spitballing here, but I’m guessing RBG stayed on the SC bench because any Obama nominations would have faced a Republican-controlled Senate, and like many people, she may have expected Hilary to win the WH and maybe Dems take control of the Senate. Then she could retire.

When neither of those happened, she may have decided to try and hang on till after November. But it didn’t turn out that way, either.

Again, I’m just guessing.
You pays your money and you takes your chances .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom