Rcbs chargemaster lite question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t run a charge master but digital scales are very sensitive to air motion. I need to have all fans any where in the room turned off or I assemble a little shelter over and around the scale. I even hung a feather above the area where the scale is to show if there is any air motion.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The window unit is 220 I have a bottle of water sitting on the bench and I notice the water is quivering a little didn’t know if that enough to affect it

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as the stable indicator is coming on, you should be good. I did some reloading today,
had the window unit running, was about 3 feet to the side, all worked good. Just watch your
stable indicator, if it says stable you are good.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as the stable indicator is coming on, you should be good. I did some reloading today,
had the window unit running, was about 3 feet to the side, all worked good. Just watch your
stable indicator, if it says stable you are good.
I was hoping someone would tell me that I might move my bench to another wall to get away from it more

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to do that but it was so dam hot yesterday i didn’t want to turn it off so I figured I would just ask beings how I was just sitting around watching hunting shows lol

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is very likely

Moving bench MIGHT help

Building a wall / cover COULD help. Could hinder access and visibility, also.

Turn vents away from bench.

Weigh a piece of brass several times. Observe how scale reacts and how long it takes to stabilize.

Latest posts

Top Bottom