Re-Birth of the Walther PPK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this comment back from Walther in Ft. Smith AR after I bugged the crap out of them about when the "new" PPK, PPK/S would be available, if ever.

"...I understand you’re interested in a PPK, PPK/S. We have started production up of this gun. We are currently awaiting approval of the foreign licensing agreement before we can release these to the public. Since this approval is coming from a government agency we are unable to provide an ETA. Hope this helps. Although we are hoping for some time mid-late to late this year."

Yep, you are correct in thinking ol' druryj might just buy one of these; a heavy, underpowered, too big to carry in the pocket comfortably blowback pistol an maybe even carry it sometimes! Gasp!

But probably ...Naw; I probably won't carry it. Much. I do like the things though; they are truly a classic in terms of design. I have owned several. Would like to have one in .32 ACP as well.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.manolith.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_james_bond_thumbs_up.jpg

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could always pick up a Bersa Thunder 380. They're not light or small enough for pocket carry but they shoot real nice being all metal and medium sized. Your welcome to come down here and try out ours if ya like.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could always pick up a Bersa Thunder 380. They're not light or small enough for pocket carry but they shoot real nice being all metal and medium sized. Your welcome to come down here and try out ours if ya like.

Thanks, but no...the Bersa is every bit the gun the PPK was/is. But it’s not a Walther...

Can you imagine Bond carrying a Bersa? No sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom