Re-Birth of the Walther PPK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sitting here holding mine trying to figure out how it is hitting your thumb knuckle, I can see if you hold it a certain way how it could whack a knuckle. May be a case of you have normal size hands!! Works great with my big ass hands!!
Also looking at the pics on here it appears mine is a PP !!

Uh....I got an idea! Post a PIC of it so that it may be properly identified. Good idea huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
CEC02F0A-7658-45C2-B6EB-B764D413169A.jpeg
61A217D3-54E3-4A21-B544-C228CF1D743E.jpeg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh, very nice, thank you. A fine clone of the PP indeed. I'd be interested in looking at the pistol, or pics of it from various angles, after field stripping. For one thing, I believe there is a different set up as far as the hammer block and how it is configured is concerned when compared to the original PP design. FEG made a lot of variations of these, yours appears to be a fine one.

For a more detailed evaluation, you may drop the pistol and several thousand rounds of ammunition off at my house. I will conduct an in-depth multi-year evaluation of the gun for you for a very reasonable price. Use coupon code DRURYJGOTSMYGUN at checkout.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Will bring it to the next ENS, in the mean time next time I shoot it I will take lots of pics during the cleaning. This thing is as accurate as I can do my part on. Have been extremely happy with the trade I made for it!! Feels good in the hand and from all I have read about this clone it is reliable !!

Time before last I had a couple of lite hammer strikes so I took down the slide and looks like the firing pin, ejector spring and such had never been removed and cleaned. Took it back out last week and fired 100 rounds with no issues!! Just need to buy a couple mags for it now!!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was mine, I’d consider pimpin’it up a bit. Marschal Grips out of Hungary makes some beautiful wood shoes for these. I have bought from them a couple of times and it does take a few weeks to get them, but they are very nice and very unique. That fixed barrel really contributes to the accuracy huh? I like it man, I think you done good.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, I’m trying to get pics of a supposedly nice Walther, but all I’m getting is pics of a dead hog. Suppose he’s trying to tell me something? Is it my breath or what?

Latest posts

Top Bottom