Re: dedicated rimfire range, question for you guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should suppressors be required?

• Suppressors should be required at all times

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Suppressors should NOT be required 9-5, M-F

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested, please keep us posted. Google says 30 minutes, so you're closer than any range but OKC gun club. Can you add a 3rd option - suppressors required outside of 9-5? That might help keep the neighbors from being upset about the noise.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested, please keep us posted. Google says 30 minutes, so you're closer than any range but OKC gun club. Can you add a 3rd option - suppressors required outside of 9-5? That might help keep the neighbors from being upset about the noise.
Absolutely. The plan is not to have set hours, so long as people don't make a lot of noise at night. I know tons of people have night vision now, and I also know people want to shoot late in the evening or early in the morning to escape the heat.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think to get enough support to fund it, you shouldn't cut out non muffled shooters.

I have suppressors and strongly prefer to utilize the mufflers when shooting.

I feel strongly enough about it, that I don't invite others to hog hunt that don't use a suppressor.

All that said, 22 rimfire isn't as bad as a shorter barreled CF with a muzzle brake and a quality range isn't cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom