Reaction videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is his reaction to my all time favorite artist.

SRV is my alltime favorite along with Jimi Hendrix, and Led Zeppelin.
SRV radio is my go to on Pandora along with Blues Guitar Legends, Texas Blues Radio, Acoustic Blues Radio, Tab Benoit Radio and Blues rock radio.
Government Mule, My Dog and Me, on Blues Guitar Legends playing in the earphones as we speak.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Livewire my friend. Get the app. It's free, epic playlists, minimal ads (usually Home Depot) and news briefs on the hour.

I use my PC, no smart phones for this old fart, and it is more fun to hunt my own. I have found all kinds of music I like, some from places I never would have looked including a teens TV show and gospel from a couple of movies. Just a ton of 60s and 70s music is on Utube including a lot of Motown. Plus it led me to some cool things like the documentary Standing In The Shadows of Motown. I like a lot of different types of music from older country to pop, rock, a little classical, the Blues, some Jazz, rap sucks, and some gospel. Somebody else playlist just does not do it for me.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right on. When I'm on a road trip, I listen to YouTube documentaries. I get bored of hearing the same music over and over, so I figured I'd at least learn something while I drive.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SRV is my alltime favorite along with Jimi Hendrix, and Led Zeppelin.
SRV radio is my go to on Pandora along with Blues Guitar Legends, Texas Blues Radio, Acoustic Blues Radio, Tab Benoit Radio and Blues rock radio.
Government Mule, My Dog and Me, on Blues Guitar Legends playing in the earphones as we speak.
Look into mike Bloomfield. he could play

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you ever watch any reaction videos? I ran across a few here and there and it is kind of fun watch young people discover the talent from the past when there was no auto-tune or any fancy tricks, just pure singing talent.

This guy is a musician it seems but has been blown away by several older singing acts.

I actually do like watching these. There is a black guy called billy you so crazy and he is great to watch. Check him out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom