Ready for this evening's weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sitting in my garden, enjoying it while i can. Got lucky when the hail came through a few days ago, so hopefully that continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whattya gonna do? Run to Wally World and empty the shelves of milk, eggs, bottled water, etc.? If you've lived here long, you know you need to be alert and keep an eye to the sky and an ear to your favorite TV News Station. I'm going to go about my day as usual and just turn up the sensitivity knob on the bad-weather-o-meter this afternoon and be ready to dig in, bail, get underground, or prepare to repel looters as required and on sight.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate days like this. I feel like that scene in Jurassic park where the lawyer is hiding in the crapper, just hoping that the T-Rex stomping about doesn't notice..

As you know, they don't often use that purple color. Almost a given someone will get killed today. Hate it,...I hate the waiting.

i.imgur.com_UdPdAUz.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Whattya gonna do? Run to Wally World and empty the shelves of milk, eggs, bottled water, etc.? If you've lived here long, you know you need to be alert and keep an eye to the sky and an ear to your favorite TV News Station. I'm going to go about my day as usual and just turn up the sensitivity knob on the bad-weather-o-meter this afternoon and be ready to dig in, bail, get underground, or prepare to repel looters as required and on sight.

That would be the NWS website.....no 4,5 or 9 for me until it's over lol. We'll be out spotting for the county services anyway.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably should go out and get the cob webs cleaned out of our shelter. East of Tulsa and they usually peter out by the time they get here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom