Ready to load

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found this old desk at a garage sale for $5, mounted the press and powder measure, and started loading. I began to accumulate components and accessories, but I quickly ran out of room. So, the last few days I’ve been building a shelf to fit on the desk. I finally got everything organized, now I’m ready to roll.
Oh the $5 is the only cash I paid in building materials, already had the light. Them LED shop lights are super bright too, it helps since the older I get, the more light I need. The wood is old fence pickets courtesy of @swampratt, thank you once again my friend! Next is to use the rest of the pickets to build a gun cabinet.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
586CE329-3D60-4A21-ADE5-22CFBA10E107.jpeg
Oops… my bad!

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really love the organization and wish I could pull it off on my reloading bench. Mine is what I call organized chaos.:blush:
The wife gave me half of the spare bedroom, with the condition she gets the opposite side for stupid woman crap. It’s a small bedroom, so I have to be creative to make it work.
I’m getting ready to build a bigger bench in there. I only have 8’ on one wall to use, but I’m gonna make every square inch count.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Nice movie prop!! A real loading desk that is being used looks like a bomb went off on it !!! :cool:

Nice set up Mr. I am fixing to mount a couple little boxes either side of my loader hanging off the desk face to hold boollits and cases to speed up the process a little.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife gave me half of the spare bedroom, with the condition she gets the opposite side for stupid woman crap. It’s a small bedroom, so I have to be creative to make it work.
I’m getting ready to build a bigger bench in there. I only have 8’ on one wall to use, but I’m gonna make every square inch count.
I’m in a similar situation, and I have half of a 15’x30’ room (my wife has the other half with the washer/dryer and a pantry shelving unit on her side). It wouldn’t matter how much space I have, because organization isn’t my strong suit.:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom