Real “undercover” boss type stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you get fired and you are too embarrassed as the owner to tell us? 😊
I have lots to add but haven’t had time for an update so it will be a short summary at the bottom.
For clarification I do not own this store. I have done “this” for a few years, multiple clients PM if interested lol. Some things I cannot post. I wish I could you all would really crap legos.

Promoted to manager on day 7. Day 8 told full reign, cell phones no longer an issue policy put in place. Laziness still exists with a certain kid, other two realize the money they are being paid is for work not social media.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lots to add but haven’t had time for an update so it will be a short summary at the bottom.
For clarification I do not own this store. I have done “this” for a few years, multiple clients PM if interested lol. Some things I cannot post. I wish I could you all would really crap legos.

Promoted to manager on day 7. Day 8 told full reign, cell phones no longer an issue policy put in place. Laziness still exists with a certain kid, other two realize the money they are being paid is for work not social media.
da725039-d441-49fa-9609-7dc2d7c2b031_text.gif

🤣🤣🤣

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, is this what you all are dealing with?

That little guy is in desperate need of being dropped off on an oil rig in Alaska.

Man! I worked 10 hour shifts in a machine shop and left there to work another 2 to 4 in another machine shop for extra spending money on occasion. It took it all to keep two kids in diapers. The world is going to hit that kid upside the face and hard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom