Real “undercover” boss type stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Where is the update to the secret undercover boss story. I had to do some digging to find this thread again. Tell us more about the useless turds working in the auto store. And have you swung the Trump hammer yet?

How many of these turds have you fired. You need to get some of the security footage and show it off. Just like the apprentice with Trump. I want to see the you’re fired and the looks of these dumbfounded lazy phone zombies.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, is this what you all are dealing with?

Man, can you imagine that kid being responsible for a team of employees that have kids to feed and bills to pay?!?!

I will completely acknowledge there is a special kind of stress in the service industry dealing directly with customers, but it will never compare to feeling responsible for a team of people. Especially a team of people doing a job that a lot of people dont make it back home from each year.

My son and I had a really good conversation while he was driving us around getting his hours in. I was explaining to him how important adversity is to the vast majority of people. Our confidence and self worth comes from having to struggle and overcome hardships, proving to ourselves that we are worthy and capable of surviving and thriving. Welfare, handouts, privileged upbringing, etc. all steal that sense of accomplishment from us so when real adversity strikes, we dont have the confidence or skills to square up and take it head on.

I think the need to overcome adversity is so ingrained in us that we will make up adversity where none is present just to make ourselves feel like we are overcoming something. That is how I see the SJW, multigender, 973 sexualities, whatever, that is going on now. These kids have never had to face a real struggle and they are now creating their own struggles out of thin air.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, can you imagine that kid being responsible for a team of employees that have kids to feed and bills to pay?!?!
I was thinking “he’s bitching about being scheduled to work 16 hours over the weekend?” When I was in college, I regularly volunteered to work back to back shifts on Saturday (8am-7pm) and Sunday (Noon-Midnight) to get more hours, not to mention the shifts I worked between classes and during evenings. I normally worked 39 hours at that job because they wouldn’t let me work 40 (that would’ve been full time with benefits).

And let me tell you, that was a customer service job, and not all of our customers were sweethearts, sweetheart. (There’s a reason most of us loved the Bastard Operator From Hell stories, let me tell you what. You sure as shootin‘ couldn’t do what he did in those situations, but the stories he told could’ve been written by any of us.)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking “he’s bitching about being scheduled to work 16 hours over the weekend?” When I was in college, I regularly volunteered to work back to back shifts on Saturday (8am-7pm) and Sunday (Noon-Midnight) to get more hours, not to mention the shifts I worked between classes and during evenings. I normally worked 39 hours at that job because they wouldn’t let me work 40 (that would’ve been full time with benefits).

And let me tell you, that was a customer service job, and not all of our customers were sweethearts, sweetheart. (There’s a reason most of us loved the Bastard Operator From Hell stories, let me tell you what. You sure as shootin‘ couldn’t do what he did in those situations, but the stories he told could’ve been written by any of us.)
During college, I delivered pizzas for P Hut, topped out trees, worked for a rancher, overnight custodian of a bank, put lawn mowers and implements together and hauled tractors for the John Deere dealership and ran cattle at the sale barn. This boy needs a dose of reality in a marine boot camp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom