Real “undercover” boss type stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok sorry for not posting, I will go through and read all the comments later and respond lol
This place is mentally draining, turtle races are more fun to watch.
But here’s some more

Day two:
Got my chores done and went in early around 13:00, two of the three are on lunch and the manager is there.
Write my time in on his board(still haven’t been assigned a sales/employee number) and start where I left off last night.
Floor in the break room area looks as though a food fight has occurred, crap all over the floor and I had cleaned it last night. Sweep and mop the area and tidy up the restroom,it is marked male but now a days…
Nothing spectacular for a couple hours while the day shift is there but was given zero direction on what needed done. The hose area is destroyed, at least 100#s of oil dry covered the area so good spot to start. Get the area pretty squared off and back to a non hazardous area, I have figured out that no one here knows your suppose to clean up your mess when your done.
The guy I am closing with hollers and let’s me know he is going to lunch and back in an hour, ask for direction and just a big smile and walks out the door. Meet a new “kid” that is on until 19:00, he starts asking me all kinds of questions, some extremely odd…(it’s none of your business if I have ever cried while taking a dump)
Both the kids on the clock have not left their “spot” the entire shift, both on phones with fast food being shoveled in all night.

Day 3&4
Show up and greeted by the one I was warned about, yep a multi colored hair do is pretty much enough to read them. As Red Forman once said “DUMBASS”
Stocking shelves and I hear talk like a “gangsta” has walked in, MF that, MF you and MF your mom and N that N this. It’s loud and don’t see anyone so stop and walk towards the front and it’s the kids phones, both of them 5 feet apart watching the same stupid video.
I guess they are video chatting, watching YouTube and some other app with a clock. I have no idea but whatever it was was pretty “nasty”.
So far I have had zero help with a broom, mop or even breaking down boxes. Inventory 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪, sure there lots of it… in the back where I’ve been getting it and putting on the shelves.
I’m pretty disgusted, I’m honestly the only person that is NOT on a personal phone. It must be nice to have mommy and daddy to pay for your food, it’s like a buffet for them. The trash they have produced from fast food was stinking’ to high heaven and here we go again I get tired of the smell and remove the trash. Under one of the kids breath I heard over achiever again.

Day 4 the “senior” kid(has been there a whopping 5 months) starts telling the others when they are manager they will be nice to others but not one of the employees.
If this kid gets a manager job it should first focus on her self perseveration for all the junk food they eat and then manage getting there head out of there ass and dress proper, be clean and stick to a single hair color that is somewhat natural.

Mid afternoon I have made plans to meet another member in the lot, made them all aware the cartel was for me not them. So there’s a customer that is a tool, he shows up right before I’m suppose to meet the member and basically wants me to work on his car. I guide the person how to remove the parts needed and the member shows up so I go todo my business with him(appreciate you meeting me there lol).
Maybe 10 mins and since I’m pretty much the only one that can turn a wrench the guy I’m shadowing comes over and is asking what the tool of a customer is doing. I finish up and then explain to him the guy wanted tools then me to do it and I’m not removing his air intake to get to the MAF but told him how to do it. He looks t me and says you know that guy has down syndrome and we tell him every time we don’t work on cars. I said yep but he was insistent that I tell him how. He (guy I’m shadowing) starts laughing and says we’ll you know who will be putting it back together; you. I told him the truth and said I bet the “tool” can fix it and you can’t and your just pissed; he agreed lol
That customer was there for 3hrs for a 15 minute job but hey he did get it replaced(I also had my truck and trailer there just in case, easy money if he couldn’t fix it).

Sorry for not a great post but my brain hurts from boredom and I am going back in this eve for more hours so trying to stay positive and not completely humiliate any of them.

*I typed this as I remembered it and didn’t check for errors, didn’t wanna leave you hanging Dallas*

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any survivors, after I exploded, would have been fired immediately, if they didn't have brains enough to be already gone.

I feel your pain.

Talked with a co-worker, Saturday. I have been off for a year. They have 3 people assigned to do my job and it is not getting done. It isn't they don't want work or know how to work. These idiots are too stupid to work.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That’s pretty good money. I was figuring it was for something a little higher up.
Directly from the website...

Description​

UP TO $25 PER HOUR SERVER PAY! INCREDIBLE SERVER EARNING POTENTIAL for individuals with HIGH STANDARDS of customer service!!! On the spot server interviews for all walk in applicants! Join us and become a restaurant server TODAY!!! TABC LICENSE AND FOOD HANDLER LICENSE null

I'm sure the "up to" part includes any tips.

Description​

UP TO $25 PER HOUR Bartender pay! INCREDIBLE BARTENDER EARNING POTENTIAL for individuals with HIGH STANDARDS of customer service!!! On the spot bartender interviews for all walk in applicants! Join us and become a bartender TODAY!!! TABC LICENSE AND FOOD HANDLER LICENSE null

Cook is up to $15 per hour and Cashier is up to $13 per hour.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Directly from the website...

Description​

UP TO $25 PER HOUR SERVER PAY! INCREDIBLE SERVER EARNING POTENTIAL for individuals with HIGH STANDARDS of customer service!!! On the spot server interviews for all walk in applicants! Join us and become a restaurant server TODAY!!! TABC LICENSE AND FOOD HANDLER LICENSE null

I'm sure the "up to" part includes any tips.

Description​

UP TO $25 PER HOUR Bartender pay! INCREDIBLE BARTENDER EARNING POTENTIAL for individuals with HIGH STANDARDS of customer service!!! On the spot bartender interviews for all walk in applicants! Join us and become a bartender TODAY!!! TABC LICENSE AND FOOD HANDLER LICENSE null
While eating dinner with my wife she figured out the tips part. As a soon as I said it was a bartender/server job at BWWs she said it has to be the tips.

I knew people that use to wait and bartend, that’s not the norm. Lots of cheap people out there that either don’t tip or are chintzy. Bet the average is probably closer to 15. That or you have to be one hot top heavy flirty babe

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok sorry for not posting, I will go through and read all the comments later and respond lol
But here’s some more

Day two:
Got my chores done and went in early around 13:00, two of the three are on lunch and the manager is there.
Write my time in on his board(still haven’t been assigned a sales/employee number) and start where I left off last night.
Floor in the break room area looks as though a food fight has occurred, crap all over the floor and I had cleaned it last night. Sweep and mop the area and tidy up the restroom,it is marked male but now a days…
Nothing spectacular for a couple hours while the day shift is there but was given zero direction on what needed done. The hose area is destroyed, at least 100#s of oil dry covered the area so good spot to start. Get the area pretty squared off and back to a non hazardous area, I have figured out that no one here knows your suppose to clean up your mess when your done.
The guy I am closing with hollers and let’s me know he is going to lunch and back in an hour, ask for direction and just a big smile and walks out the door. Meet a new “kid” that is on until 19:00, he starts asking me all kinds of questions, some extremely odd…(it’s none of your business if I have ever cried while taking a dump)
Both the kids on the clock have not left their “spot” the entire shift, both on phones with fast food being shoveled in all night.

Day 3&4
Show up and greeted by the one I was warned about, yep a multi colored hair do is pretty much enough to read them. As Red Forman once said “DUMBASS”
Stocking shelves and I hear talk like a “gangsta” has walked in, MF that, MF you and MF your mom and N that N this. It’s loud and don’t see anyone so stop and walk towards the front and it’s the kids phones, both of them 5 feet apart watching the same stupid video.
I guess they are video chatting, watching YouTube and some other app with a clock. I have no idea but whatever it was was pretty “nasty”.
So far I have had zero help with a broom, mop or even breaking down boxes. Inventory 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪, sure there lots of it… in the back where I’ve been getting it and putting on the shelves.
I’m pretty disgusted, I’m honestly the only person that is NOT on a personal phone. It must be nice to have mommy and daddy to pay for your food, it’s like a buffet for them. The trash they have produced from fast food was stinking’ to high heaven and here we go again I get tired of the smell and remove the trash. Under one of the kids breath I heard over achiever again.

Day 4 the “senior” kid(has been there a whopping 5 months) starts telling the others when they are manager they will be nice to others but not one of the employees.
If this kid gets a manager job it should first focus on her self perseveration for all the junk food they eat and then manage getting there head out of there ass and dress proper, be clean and stick to a single hair color that is somewhat natural.

Mid afternoon I have made plans to meet another member in the lot, made them all aware the cartel was for me not them. So there’s a customer that is a tool, he shows up right before I’m suppose to meet the member and basically wants me to work on his car. I guide the person how to remove the parts needed and the member shows up so I go todo my business with him(appreciate you meeting me there lol).
Maybe 10 mins and since I’m pretty much the only one that can turn a wrench the guy I’m shadowing comes over and is asking what the tool of a customer is doing. I finish up and then explain to him the guy wanted tools then me to do it and I’m not removing his air intake to get to the MAF but told him how to do it. He looks t me and says you know that guy has down syndrome and we tell him every time we don’t work on cars. I said yep but he was insistent that I tell him how. He (guy I’m shadowing) starts laughing and says we’ll you know who will be putting it back together; you. I told him the truth and said I bet the “tool” can fix it and you can’t and your just pissed; he agreed lol
That customer was there for 3hrs for a 15 minute job but hey he did get it replaced(I also had my truck and trailer there just in case, easy money if he couldn’t fix it).

Sorry for not a great post but my brain hurts from boredom and I am going back in this eve for more hours so trying to stay positive and not completely humiliate any of them.

*I typed this as I remembered it and didn’t check for errors, didn’t wanna leave you hanging Dallas*

God I'm SO sorry ... You are experiencing what I did at IHG. They took my dream job and completely ruined it for me. Now let's talk about the grocery store -- we have our problem employees for sure but the basic crew is solid and we cover each other all the time. I LOVE it there! I was only gonna work a couple years when I started. Now I see me staying until I am just not able to work any longer. I like it THAT much!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But here’s some more

Day two:

Day 3&4

So, you don't own this business?

Latest posts

Top Bottom