REALLY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That shithole town of Alex just wants some attention. "No pics of it yet, but several reports of people seeing it." Bullchit, every cellphone has a camera these days and everyone has a phone, Obama made sure of it. He made sure cell phones were in hands of every Tom, Dick and Harry. You hear what I am hinting around, all these camera phones and not a single pic. Hillbillies double fisting 12 oz cans of Michelob to snap a pic? Ol Chief Keef oughta put a little incentive out there to try and get one of the inbred rednecks to quit finger banging their sister long enough to snap a pic of the toothy knob headed fellow. A case of Milwaukee Best and carton of cheap cigarettes from the closest tax evading tobacco drive thru should be enough to get plenty of white trash lined up bragging about they "seen't it!"
How about you tell us how you really feel lol

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a documented case of an alligator found on the South Canadian river, just south of Norman. Read about it years ago.

My uncle found a small one, about 3ft long, in his farm pond in Haskell Co back when I was a kid. We all believe someone put it there to mess with him, but no one ever admitted to it. Still hard to believe it found its way there naturally.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, this is actually verified and all. Alex is a alligator infested little place right now.

GRADY COUNTY, OK (KSWO)- The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife and Conservation is urging residents in Grady County to avoid alligators that have been seen in the area.

Fishermen reported seeing a 3-to-4-foot gator in the town of Alex in the past two days underneath Jakie Horn Bridge.

The town's police chief says no one has gotten a photo of it yet, but he has received several reports and the conditions are likely for an alligator appearance.

"The river's up quite a bit over what it normally is. We actually contacted the game ranger today. He says there could be some gators here,” said Chief Tim Keef of the Alex Police.

Oklahoma's Department of Wildlife and Conservation says while alligator sightings are rare in this area, they are seen more often in the southeast corner of the state.

I bet they came from that little farm pond just upstream.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That shithole town of Alex just wants some attention. "No pics of it yet, but several reports of people seeing it." Bullchit, every cellphone has a camera these days and everyone has a phone, Obama made sure of it. He made sure cell phones were in hands of every Tom, Dick and Harry. You hear what I am hinting around, all these camera phones and not a single pic. Hillbillies double fisting 12 oz cans of Michelob to snap a pic? Ol Chief Keef oughta put a little incentive out there to try and get one of the inbred rednecks to quit finger banging their sister long enough to snap a pic of the toothy knob headed fellow. A case of Milwaukee Best and carton of cheap cigarettes from the closest tax evading tobacco drive thru should be enough to get plenty of white trash lined up bragging about they "seen't it!"

I have not laughed this hard I quite a while!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They used to find caimans all over Ok back when you could walk into a Kress or TG&Y store, plunk your money down and walk out with one in a box.
People would release them when they got too big or a PITA to feed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom