Realtor advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seansworth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello.

The wife and I are planning on buying a house this Spring/Summer. We apparently don't know anyone who knows a decent realtor. The only person I know who has bought a house recently didn't care too much for his realtor. Do any of you have any advice on a realtor that works south/southwest of OKC? We are looking around South Yukon, Mustang, Tuttle, Blanchard, Moore, North Norman.

Any help is appreciated.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might check out Adams family reality. They will only charge you a $999 listing fee.

http://www.adamsfamilyrealestate.com/

That's more for selling than buying. For the $999, they list one's property on MLS, but I don't know if they are active in actually selling the home. When we did our home "for sale by owner," we had someone list the property on MLS for about $300 or less, and if we wanted them to do the paperwork and closing after selling, they would charge a flat fee of $1500.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's more for selling than buying. For the $999, they list one's property on MLS, but I don't know if they are active in actually selling the home. When we did our home "for sale by owner," we had someone list the property on MLS for about $300 or less, and if we wanted them to do the paperwork and closing after selling, they would charge a flat fee of $1500.
I know someone that would like their contact information if you have it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know someone that would like their contact information if you have it.

That was in 2011, so I'll have to check with the wife and see if we can find out if they are even still in the business. At the time, their office was in north OKC just north of I-44. I might would have better luck finding out if they were still in that location as opposed to finding their company name. The wife found them online, if I remember right. Give me some time.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sell yourself. Realtors suck and are a waste of money. I’m working on a way to buy/sell through someone who isn’t a realtor but knows how to take care of the paperwork for a fraction of the cost.

At any rate, stay the hell away from Castle reality. Jed Castles wife is worthless. And not only about real estate. She’s about as two faced as a person can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom