Realtors in Boise, Idaho are not nearly as "civilized"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Classical music is often associated with snobs, the rich, my friend. Those who might sip double martinis and French cognac. The beer-drinking and well-burbon-drinking crowd often listens to unsophisticated stuff. Hard rock and country, namely. It's a stereotype. That's all. Can you listen to Hank Williams Jr. or AC/DC while sipping mai tais, pina coladas, Dom Perignon, wine coolers or Chivas Regal scotch?

I hope you're trolling my "friend." If you're not, bless your heart and I wish you well.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of firearms do you currently have?

5, all told, two now up for sale:

1. Remington 870 police pump 12 ga.
2. two Smith & Wesson revolvers, .38 and .357
3. 1 Ruger American rifle, 6.5 CM
4. 1 Mossberg 500 shotgun field/defense combo, 12. ga

I don't make threads about guns in Stupid Stuff since they are a very serious matter.

PM inbound

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all about what we know and how we were raised. I live on a beer budget now but listen to classical music still.

Boise, ID is the largest city in that particular state. Still, it's hillbilly in culture as compared with even some smaller California coastal towns. Some people simply can no longer AFFORD to live where they were raised and that's particularly true with California other states near an OCEAN. Everybody in the human species wants to live near an ocean beach but few have the necessary wampum to do so. The "relatively" lower-cost-of-living places in America tend to be the $hitkicker ones. Californians and Californian-raised Americans like me have been displaced culturally, politically, socially and economically. I'm now too culturally polished and educated for my own bank account.

That in bold about everybody wanting to live near an ocean beach....

....not everybody. I've NEVER had the desire to live near there. I did enjoy visiting and photographing quite a bit along the Oregon coastline, but I would not want to live there.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classical music is often associated with snobs, the rich, my friend. Those who might sip double martinis and French cognac. The beer-drinking and well-burbon-drinking crowd often listens to unsophisticated stuff. Hard rock and country, namely. It's a stereotype. That's all. Can you listen to Hank Williams Jr. or AC/DC while sipping mai tais, pina coladas, Dom Perignon, wine coolers or Chivas Regal scotch?

Nope...

...I can listen to almost any kind of music without drinking something alcoholic.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born in Arkansas, Ozarks, to pure bread Hill Billies, now live in N.E. Oklahoma. We have traveled all over the world, including San Francisco. San Francisco has to be the worst place I have ever been! Filled with morons, and sexual perverts, that think they are impressing someone with there second hand designer clothes, and rented luxury cars. With total perverts everywhere, human waste and used needles on the side walks, I was afrade to go to the mens room for fear one of these magot perverts would proposition me! Any group of people so shallow they think looking rich, and putting down other people, to try and make themselvres look better, is happiness, is pathetic! I know hillbillies that have very little by S.F. standards, but have something they will never have! They have everything they want, and are HAPPY WITH THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom