Rear sight tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased this $40 rear sight tool on Amazon a couple days ago. I used it yesterday and it was great. Pushed my glock night sights out extremely easy. It didn’t hurt my finish either. Then it pushed my new sight in very easy as well. You use a ratchet to operate the pusher mechanism. The actually pusher has an angled end and a flat end depending on the type of sights you are installing. Overall I am very impressed with this tool so far. And it’s made in America which makes it even better. If your looking for a cheap rear sight tool then look no further.

Universal Sight Pusher Tool for Handguns - Easily Remove/Install Sights on Glocks, 1911, sig, and Others https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075QV1SQY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_d2wpEbW2SPTZJ

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a cheap sight pusher similar to that. Didn’t work well on my Beretta APX ( the sights are just in too tight). Worked great on my Glock 26 rear sight that was way over to the left when I purchased the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that looks like a good way to spend $40. I've tapped them out before, but there's always the risk of damaging something. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind of hammer...
USMC Sight Removal Tool (BFH).png

Latest posts

Top Bottom