Recall of Norman Mayor and City Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the POTUS does doesn't make something Constitutional or not... Where in the Constitution does it grant power to the government to mandate buying and wearing something?

I didn't comment on the constitutionality of it. I answered his question, in part, about "why now".

Lots of folks are wondering why the CDC has changed it's tune on masks...but the CDC is pushing it, so is the surgeon general, and that gives little local dictators like Norman's mayor the ammunition they need to get their mandates passed.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fauci pretty much admitted that they advised against masks in the beginning so people wouldn't buy up masks that were needed by doctors and medical professionals. In essence, he said we lied to preserve the supply where we wanted it.

When manufacturing started catching up, they started recommending them. A lot of people suspected that from the start.

Never had anything to do with how effective they were...

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fauci pretty much admitted that they advised against masks in the beginning so people wouldn't buy up masks that were needed by doctors and medical professionals. In essence, he said we lied to preserve the supply where we wanted it.

When manufacturing started catching up, they started recommending them. A lot of people suspected that from the start.

Right but he is now an admitted liar. So how do we know when he is telling the truth? I have said from the beginning they are making this up day to day. Also that is the same guy that said end of January on the news we didn't need to worry about this in the USA.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And I think this was a good idea. Initially, they wanted people to STAY HOME...no masks needed. If they said, "GO GET MASKS" there would have been a bigger run than their was and that would have put those in the medical field in a very bad situation which would have made the entire situation much worse than it is.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the official FB of the group. I don't have FB so I can't see the posts but the group's membership number has been steadily growing.

Unite Norman Public Group | Facebook
I went to the link you provided but couldn't see a membership total. Did I miss something and how can you tell their totals are growing?

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they are successful. Even just 1 recall should send a message to the mayor and the city council that Norman isn't about to take a leftward slide into the marxism and maoism that is consuming the rest of this country. I live close enough to Norman that I want to keep going there to do my shopping and business but I would be highly likely to shop elsewhere if they can't keep a reign on those radical leftist professors they've imported into the city from other areas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom