Recommendations for Booking Airline Tickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just decided which airport I wanted to fly into on a certain day and at a time that I wanted to fly, and with an arrival time that suited me best and bought my tickets right off American Airlines website. We aren’t flying until next June, but I noticed flights, bed and breakfasts, and good hotels for the Summer in coastal Maine are already booking up! Reserved my rental car too so now, we just have to get through the winter and then go! Probably go down to the Florida Keys for a few days in Jan or Feb to break up the cold weather, so it won’t be too bad. But I did find Googleflights.com to be the best online source for this particular trip anyway. I didn’t want to screw around with a third party seller so I researched flights that way, and then bought directly from the airline. Price was the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the hot tub be available for parties in your absence?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years back flights were reasonable but for some reason they've increased. I've reservations in Hawaii and I'm not paying close to $2000 RT just to go and spend more money.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They sell the chlorine remover and activated carbon at the pet stores to clear that up in a hurry.

Yeah, I’ve seen that there, when I go to buy dog food for the ravenously hungry and extremely vicious dogs that sleep...out by the hot tub.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those dogs like steak right? Bet they would have a good time with a couple roasts while I take a soak.

They like steak fine. Especially if it’s still quivering and bloody on the bone. I HAD this neighbor come over in my yard looking for a golf ball once and...well, his wife isn’t that mad about it, really, she said we’d just tell the cops that he “just left”.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They like steak fine. Especially if it’s still quivering and bloody on the bone. I HAD this neighbor come over in my yard looking for a golf ball once and...well, his wife isn’t that mad about it, really, she said we’d just tell the cops that he “just left”.

I love stirring the pot......[emoji12]

Latest posts

Top Bottom