Recommendations on Replacement Windows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First let me say if I had 36000$ to fund this project I absolutely get Anderson Windows. Met with them and am convinced they are even better than Pella. That said neither are practical for a mid 70s couple to I put on a 20 yr old home.

So we are moving on to something more reasonable yet beats our 20 yr old twin pane metal windows . There are a million people in this business,some of which will put the britches on you if given the opportunity.

Who can make a recommendation based on experience with a vendor that does not operate that way and has a good quality window you have confidence in at a reasonable price. The house is 80% brick so NO on a siding package to go with it !
Being in the Oologah area we prefer a company based in NE Oklahoma.

Help appreciated

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We used CDK Distribution Co., Custom Windows and Doors for our remodel about four years ago. No complaints. I noticed during the remodel, with the air conditioner off and all windows and doors closed up, you could go into the house late afternoon with temps in mid to upper 90's, and while it wasn't cool, it was bearable. We probably need more insulation, but before the remodel the AC would run non-stop from about 8 am until midnight on hot days, it doesn't do that now so I credit the new doors and windows mostly.

Also used them to replace my mother's front door 2-3 years ago.

Contact info:
807 S Xanthus Pl
Tulsa, OK 74104

918-587-2525

[email protected]

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used CDK Distribution Co., Custom Windows and Doors for our remodel about four years ago. No complaints. I noticed during the remodel, with the air conditioner off and all windows and doors closed up, you could go into the house late afternoon with temps in mid to upper 90's, and while it wasn't cool, it was bearable. We probably need more insulation, but before the remodel the AC would run non-stop from about 8 am until midnight on hot days, it doesn't do that now so I credit the new doors and windows mostly.

Also used them to replace my mother's front door 2-3 years ago.

Contact info:
807 S Xanthus Pl
Tulsa, OK 74104

918-587-2525

[email protected]
Thanks, what brand did they sell?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, what brand did they sell?
As far as I know, they make them. There is no brand tag or anything on them. They are vinyl frame, slider windows. At their business location, there is an office building, and a shop building, where I assume they make them but I didn't actually ask. You might want to call them, I couldn't pull up a website and haven't had any contact with them for a couple of years.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used Lowes for a couple of windows and figured I'd replace the old trim with cedar. I found out after taking the old fiber board off they failed to.insulate around the windows. I called Lowes and they offered no apology, nada. So I went with Window World and have been happy with their windows and they were more reasonable!

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thermal Windows out of Tulsa. Priced me during the home and garden show. Very competitive on pricing. Not pushy and respectful of my property. Cleaned up was excellent.

i purchased the aluminum with thermal barrier windows. Worked outstanding.

Moved into town two years ago. Current house is 20 years old and had Home Depot vinyl replacement windows. Seem OK, upside is warranty transfer was no cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom