Recreational Marijuana Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has been in ER, ICU, surgery....I have heard countless heartbreaking tales of abuse, death, disease, disfiguring accidents, you name it. (my job is to listen to her when she comes home, so I've been told)

Nothing is so devastating as the stories she recounts concerning marijuana overdoses and marijuana-induced violence.

The 17 year old that smoked so much weed he finally seized and died right in front of his mother. There was so much residue on his skin she received a near-fatal contact dose as she cradled him in his last moments. The EMT that showed up had to give her mouth to mouth for thirty minutes. She gave him her number.

The 15 year old girl who smoked a bag full of "medical grade mj" then was overwhelmed with teenage lust. She allowed 35 teenage boys to have their way with her, and in her dazed state didn't realize that there was no longer a distinction between her orifices and nearly bled to death, even as she giggled through the verses of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana.

Perhaps the worst of these is the middle-aged man, having lost his job, smoked his way home from work. His anger only grew as the THC flowed through his neurons. Once home, he beat his loving wife nearly to death with his fists, then turned his rage towards his 5 year old son. When the EMTs got there, they said the 5 year old would never walk again. The man was charged, his wife now destitute and saddled with a brain-damaged son is forced to dance topless on "Heifer Night" at a nearby saloon.

Sad stories indeed.
Yes I’ve also seen quite a bit of this. It seems to induce a sort of madness. I don’t have a wife, but if I did, and she worked at a hospital, I’m sure I would have heard the same things. I do know of one guy that smoked a marijuana cigarette and he ended up in jail for trying to steal from the Mazzios buffet, illegally directing traffic and being naked in public.

Cdubya

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has been in ER, ICU, surgery....I have heard countless heartbreaking tales of abuse, death, disease, disfiguring accidents, you name it. (my job is to listen to her when she comes home, so I've been told)

Nothing is so devastating as the stories she recounts concerning marijuana overdoses and marijuana-induced violence.

The 17 year old that smoked so much weed he finally seized and died right in front of his mother. There was so much residue on his skin she received a near-fatal contact dose as she cradled him in his last moments. The EMT that showed up had to give her mouth to mouth for thirty minutes. She gave him her number.

The 15 year old girl who smoked a bag full of "medical grade mj" then was overwhelmed with teenage lust. She allowed 35 teenage boys to have their way with her, and in her dazed state didn't realize that there was no longer a distinction between her orifices and nearly bled to death, even as she giggled through the verses of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana.

Perhaps the worst of these is the middle-aged man, having lost his job, smoked his way home from work. His anger only grew as the THC flowed through his neurons. Once home, he beat his loving wife nearly to death with his fists, then turned his rage towards his 5 year old son. When the EMTs got there, they said the 5 year old would never walk again. The man was charged, his wife now destitute and saddled with a brain-damaged son is forced to dance topless on "Heifer Night" at a nearby saloon.

Sad stories indeed.
That is some powerful propaganda right there.
Way to get it out there. Mission accomplished.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I’ve also seen quite a bit of this. It seems to induce a sort of madness. I don’t have a wife, but if I did, and she worked at a hospital, I’m sure I would have heard the same things. I do know of one guy that smoked a marijuana cigarette and he ended up in jail for trying to steal from the Mazzios buffet, illegally directing traffic and being naked in public.

It's terrible. They let the guy out that beat his 5 year old senseless.

He'll never wear a badge again, though.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If alcohol turned this country into a bunch of do nothings that suck off the system, then I'd probably say yes.
Alcohol has caused a lot of sucking off. You know the mating call of a Southern girl? "I
m soooo drunk...."

Alcohol has caused plenty of car wrecks, violence against families, unemployment, disease, etc....

Johnjosiah

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d rather deal with someone high on marijuana than a drunk 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

A lot to discuss here. Some of it is universal to all the ills of society with or without MJ.

You could prob pick the top 100 posters on here and have a better senate than we have now whether they agree or not.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alcohol has caused a lot of sucking off. You know the mating call of a Southern girl? "I
m soooo drunk...."

Alcohol has caused plenty of car wrecks, violence against families, unemployment, disease, etc....

I'm sure that is true. I'm not a fan of alcohol either, but more than that I'm not a fan of people who are deadbeats whether it be from alcohol, MJ, or other. I'm tired of a nanny state that allows people to fall so far without repercussions.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure that is true. I'm not a fan of alcohol either, but more than that I'm not a fan of people who are deadbeats whether it be from alcohol, MJ, or other. I'm tired of a nanny state that allows people to fall so far without repercussions.
It would seem to me that a nanny state wouldnt allow us to do anything at all for fear of what could happen regardless of how insignificant the statistical odds. I always interpreted nanny state as the equivalent of a helicopter parent, but I could very well be mistaken. My wife would offer that is more than a little likely, haha.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is an odd thing; to argue for some restrictions and not others. That is the complexity of this. In some ways we are individuals, but collectively, we are a nation. Ultimately I'd like the choice that we could become a nation of greatness or a nation of dopers, and we chose greatness instead of the decision being made for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom