Recreational Marijuana Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fully appreciate your position. The rub comes with that "when a legitimate person needs it." So, how do we know without trying it? And, how do we legally try it without obtaining a medical marijuana card? As @OK Corgi Rancher said, I wonder it it would not help with my back and other issues. I would rather give MMJ a try sometime instead of taking the pharmaceuticals I'm prescribed for some of these conditions. I guess I may never know. I know I could easily get a medical card, but I'm not going to risk the possible legal ramifications right now.
I totally agree with you, how does a legitimate needs person get qualified, that’s the rub. My father in law certainly could’ve benefitted from it but he wouldn’t hear of it, he had Parkisons and was old school and didn’t believe in it.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I know, nothing like a breathalyzer used for alcohol. I did find this statement in an article when Googlin'. So, in CO, it seems they'd have to arrest you under suspicion of impairment then get a blood sample for testing.
some states have laws that allow THC levels to be presented as evidence of impairment. Some of these laws were passed in response to the legalization of marijuana for recreational use. In Colorado, for example, it is a permissible inference that the driver was impaired by marijuana if he or she had more than 5 nanograms of delta-9-THC per milliliter of blood.

The majority of CBD is made from hemp and not marijuana with THC. It can only contain a very small amount of THC or the feds wouldn't allow it.
I read an article earlier this year or late last year that a field test for THC in saliva was being developed.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just my humble .02 cents worth on mary jane: I’ve never done it or any other drugs except over the counter. I did smoke some grape vine when I was a kid and found out quick I wasn’t cut out for that.

I know people that smoke it/deal it where I live and I wouldn’t bother peeing on them if they were on fire. If they don’t have the money to buy it, somethings gonna get stolen from somewhere and they’ll buy it then.

Fricken foreigners have put in how many pot houses in Oklahoma? How many in Caddo County? More than I care about. How much the funds the State has made off this venture have trickled down to the local towns? I honestly don’t know and that’s why I’m asking.

For me it comes back to the statement of if a person has a legitimate need then it’s ok. Not I’ve got a hang nail or my life is crap and I can’t cope!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom