Red Castle Indoor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a female, but the indoor range is pretty nice to shoot in. I think it’s got some of the better lighting of the indoor ranges in Tulsa. It’s worth the wait for outdoor

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can report that it is an enjoyable indoor range to use. If your new to shooting at ranges like this, they provide cardboard backers for your targets. Targets are available for sale there, or bring your own. I would bring my own stapler in your range bag/kit, along with gun, ammo, safety gear (eye, hearing protection). 1/4” or 3/8” length staples are sufficient. Longer staples stick way thru the cardboard backer and are bad about poking your fingers when handling the backer.

HKP7M13

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Castle has a woman's group that meets monthly at the indoor range. check with the range guy and he should be able to give your the contact info to Sherry who is in charge of the group.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup just look in your monthly newsletter email or login to the website and view archives. It has sherry's email in it and you can get in touch with her about the ladies group. I think they opened the indoor range back up a week or two back. Mask is required to enter. Then you can remove it on the line. Indoor may be busier than usual tomorrow due to 1k yard match shutting down all the outdoor ranges other than shotgun.

The outdoor is definitely worth the money also. The sporting pistol range is a blast. Also if you have access to lead ammo you can can shoot on the cowboy range regardless of pistol type.

FoxGirl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can report that it is an enjoyable indoor range to use. If your new to shooting at ranges like this, they provide cardboard backers for your targets. Targets are available for sale there, or bring your own. I would bring my own stapler in your range bag/kit, along with gun, ammo, safety gear (eye, hearing protection). 1/4” or 3/8” length staples are sufficient. Longer staples stick way thru the cardboard backer and are bad about poking your fingers when handling the backer.

Thanks for this!! I have my own targets but have never needed to staple them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom