Red Dot Magnifiers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After zeroing my new Sig Romeo 5 on an AR today, I have come to the conclusion that I need a magnifier. Most of my rifles are of the commie variety and I tend to shoot at short to medium ranges with them. A straight red dot is fine for that, but I would like one rifle setup for medium to longer range and the AR is the logical choice. My question for you is what magnifier to go with, a Juliet to match or something else? It will need to match the high mount I'm using for the Romeo. It would be great if I could get a Primary Arms one to work as they are cheaper than Sig's offerings.

PXL_20220130_195028214.jpg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Burris magnifier on my RDB but I don’t know if the mount is high enough for the Romeo. A Juliet would probably be your best bet to match height.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After zeroing my new Sig Romeo 5 on an AR today, I have come to the conclusion that I need a magnifier. Most of my rifles are of the commie variety and I tend to shoot at short to medium ranges with them. A straight red dot is fine for that, but I would like one rifle setup for medium to longer range and the AR is the logical choice. My question for you is what magnifier to go with, a Juliet to match or something else? It will need to match the high mount I'm using for the Romeo. It would be great if I could get a Primary Arms one to work as they are cheaper than Sig's offerings.

View attachment 250899
I have the Juliet and really like it. I also have the same red dot as you. I got the full size magnifier but they have a mini version of it. It flips to the side easily and has clear glass. The price ain’t out of hand either.
9B6D668E-62DF-476B-9C13-2299D5876B38.jpeg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Juliet and really like it. I also have the same red dot as you. I got the full size magnifier but they have a mini version of it. It flips to the side easily and has clear glass. The price ain’t out of hand either.View attachment 251090
Which magnification did you get, I can't tell from the photo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom