Red dot on a low budget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can find one of these for that price, buy two! I've got a couple and paid double that for each one and thought they were well worth the money. Motion activated, small enough for my Scorpion and holds zero. I think mine takes the CR 2032 battery you can find at any Dollar General.

Bigred, where did you find such sorcery? At the bottom of a lake next to King Arthur's sword? Do I just need to practice Google-Fu? It HAS been a while.
Every major holiday they go on sale.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. Will keep an eye out. Can't have too many!

I was seeing them regularly for $119 at Palmetto State Armory, I believe it was, up until this last run on all things firearm related and the price increase that came along with it.
Your right. With this crazy run on everything firearms related it might never be back to the way it was.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now they're a bit higher but still not bad for what you get.
Screenshot_20200407-190214_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200407-190205_Chrome.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Bushnell on a 12 gauge shotty, have run about a hundred shells through it in an afternoon with zero issues other than 3 dorks running around with sore shoulders at work the next couple days !:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom