Red dot on a pistol...take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
modern-samurai-project.myshopify.com/products/red-dot-pistol-fundamentals-and-performance-2-day-course-meadhall-range-mcloud-ok-september-18-19-2021?_pos=1&_sid=d70dc925a&_ss=r

I’m going to this @Meadhall Range. I highly recommend taking this course, I took a 3day class by Jedi in Jan. Been carrying the 365xl for several weeks now and liking it.

View attachment 199205

Took a class with Jedi in February and I'm still kicking myself for not doing it a couple years ago. Dude knocked 2 seconds off my bill drill and his draw technique is a real solid way to make sure you find the dot every time.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took a class with Jedi in February and I'm still kicking myself for not doing it a couple years ago. Dude knocked 2 seconds off my bill drill and his draw technique is a real solid way to make sure you find the dot every time.

I really want to take his class one of these days. I’ve heard nothing but great things about it.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also like the "green dot" Trijicon that is on my CMMG. It really stands out on a target in any sort of lighting situation. I also have a Crimson Trace Light/Laser on top. The two work great together albeit the laser/light has limitations in very bright light.

CMMG Banshee 2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom