Red River Showdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
60D2012F-9E4B-4489-AA5A-6B30CD4118BA.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the wife and I will be heading down to Dallas Friday morning for the Red River Rivalay festivities. We stay at the official OU hotel in Los Calinas. Sports Animal always broadcast from there, live bands, ex players show up for autographs, Big Red shop and other vendors set up in the hotel lobby. It makes for a really fun Friday and Saturday night.
Now for the game. I am going down there for the first time in years with no expectations of OU winning. I want them to win and we will be pulling and routing for them to win. But I also know that they are not the team that we all thought they would be at the beginning of the season. It is definitely a rebuilding year for our Sooners.

7A2E0039-1AB0-43D8-9264-A87F38D66DF2.jpeg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is going to be starting at QB for either team? Is the Texas starter healthy after getting injured against Alabama? I really hope Beville doesn't see the field for OU.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is going to be starting at QB for either team? Is the Texas starter healthy after getting injured against Alabama? I really hope Beville doesn't see the field for OU.
I heard today that Ewers will be starting for Texas on Saturday but haven't heard if Gabriel is ready or not for Saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom