Red Rock Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you Don for all you've been doing to get this set up.
Yes Don, thank you for the legwork. I’ll throw this out there, we’d probably spend near that with tip if we ate somewhere else. We also have a room to use with no waiting time or other things that could come up.
That being said, we’d need a close headcount and cash would be required if the attendees wanted to eat.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you Don for all you've been doing to get this set up.

Not a problem. Looking forward to it.

Yes Don, thank you for the legwork. I’ll throw this out there, we’d probably spend near that with tip if we ate somewhere else. We also have a room to use with no waiting time or other things that could come up.
That being said, we’d need a close headcount and cash would be required if the attendees wanted to eat.

This, and keep in mind that we have use of the facilities for four hours. So, if we start at 9:00, we gotta' wrap it up by 1:00PM.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Not a problem. Looking forward to it.

This, and keep in mind that we have use of the facilities for four hours. So, if we start at 9:00, we gotta' wrap it up by 1:00PM.

Still have some time, so let’s discuss if that is what the group wants to do.

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes indeed; making these kind of arrangements can be quite involved. I add my thanks as well.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Guys you may want to start a new thread. After I went through this thread the first time I have not been back until an ENS was mentioned in Joel's hat thread.
I am in on this deal !! :cool:
Thanks for setting it up Don !

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys you may want to start a new thread. After I went through this thread the first time I have not been back until an ENS was mentioned in Joel's hat thread.

And that is why I mentioned it in my hat thread. Yeah, I agree with @okierider, please start a new thread and put ENS in the title so people know that’s the deal. This should’ve fun and I appreciate all the hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And that is why I mentioned it in my hat thread. Yeah, I agree with @okierider, please start a new thread and put ENS in the title so people know that’s the deal. This should’ve fun and I appreciate all the hard work.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did ... on April 20th ...

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/northern-ok-ens.275417/

And, it seemed to die a slow and painful death. Do I need to change the title, send up flares, fireworks ... ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom