Red Rock Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking just go with Wee Too and be done with it. They close at 2:00, but if we leave the range by Noon or so, that still gives us plenty of time. Basically, the only question remaining is what time we want to get started. I don't know how much actual 'range time' is usually spent at these gatherings. If we start at 8:00, that gives us the full four hours. Do we need that much time? Start at 9:00? Those of us who ain't shooting can always sit in their nice classroom and gab. And, if some folks want to come in later in the morning, so be it. Just let them know you're with Oklahoma Shooters so you get the special rate.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking just go with Wee Too and be done with it. They close at 2:00, but if we leave the range by Noon or so, that still gives us plenty of time. Basically, the only question remaining is what time we want to get started. I don't know how much actual 'range time' is usually spent at these gatherings. If we start at 8:00, that gives us the full four hours. Do we need that much time? Start at 9:00? Those of us who ain't shooting can always sit in their nice classroom and gab. And, if some folks want to come in later in the morning, so be it. Just let them know you're with Oklahoma Shooters so you get the special rate.
Sounds like plan Don. Thanks for putting in the legwork. Do we need a folding table or two? I can bring some and be there early to set up. Do we need to round up a 40 cup coffee maker? I’ll bring some doughnuts to get the morning kicked off.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC, they had tables in their classroom, but I can double check. I mentioned a big coffee maker, but they said they would be glad to take care of the coffee! They said brewing coffee was not a problem, and they've got a couple of those big air pots. I don't think there will be any setting up to do. We talked about using the classroom to get everyone signed in, paperwork done and all that stuff. Now, if you wanna bring doughnuts, I doubt that anyone would argue although you might get some special requests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom