Reddog1 - This One's For You!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not reading entire posts is a normal occurance with the flouride induced psychosis that 99% of us experience. The only.way to curb thus effect is to double up on the genetically modified organisims in the food stuffs.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not reading entire posts is a normal occurance with the flouride induced psychosis that 99% of us experience. The only.way to curb thus effect is to double up on the genetically modified organisims in the food stuffs.

Ahhh okay..... Then enjoy your meals rejected by ethiopians or meals requiring enema's. Good food stuff....

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read about this the other day, I am in the process of creating these available to the general awake public for 749.99 each. Details @ 10.

What kind of warranty you offering with these things? Is it like the "Davidsons Lifetime Replacement" or the "Rijas I will say whatever it takes to get your buisiness if you don't like it bring it back I will give you 100% trade in value store credit 15 years from now no matter how many drones you took down with it guarantee"

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have fabricated this reality to create a more compelling story in order to keep our readers interested and to influence like minded people to create much needed input.

Latest posts

Top Bottom