Reddog1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
finally had a FTF with reddog1 'today' technically yesterday - couldn't have been happier. Good guy great deals and everyone should deal with confidence.

I would gladly trust him to handle anything for me (such as delivery of some targets to another member) without question. If you haven't done a deal with reddog, you should. He has pretty good iced tea too.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick was recommended to me by a few other members. I have nothing but great things to say about him. He is quick to respond to any form of communication, keeps in contact about each stage of the transaction, and has been nothing but professional and courteous to me since first contact.

I ordered a new firearm from him, and it'll be here in quick fashion, and the price was easily the best I found. For anything in the future that requires a transfer or for a retail purchase, I'll be using Patrick again.

Thanks again, for all the hard work you did to help me get exactly what I wanted.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick did a transfer for me this evening. Great guy to deal with. It was my first transfer so I wasn't sure what all to expect. Much simpler than I thought.

Thanks,

Jon

A

ArmedCivy

Hey Patrick thanks again for the transfer! Nice to meet you, hope your business continues to grow, and I'll definitely go through you for my next transfer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom