Reddog1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have had 2 great dealings with Patrick. First I bought a Umarex/Colt 1911 .22 cal and it was exactly as described and a good price. The 2nd was an FFL transfer I needed. The best price and service in the Tulsa area hands down.

I highly recommend Patrick !!

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like Patrick really needs anymore positive feedback, but I might as well add another one. I had a gun shipped to him for a transfer. Met as soon as he could, even being a holiday weekend and all. Everything went smoothly. Super nice guy and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Patrick.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only guy on here with a negative opinion of this "person". He wouldn't honor a quote he sent me for a particular item I asked. Not that I disagreed with his asking price when the item was finally available, but if a quote was sent to me then it should be honored. Don't send quotes if it can't be honored.

You are right, however, prices are subject to change.

We regret that we had to increase the price on the New Frontier Polymer Lowers to 169 + tax = 185.00 out the door.

Which is MSRP at this moment in time.

35-40% of BANG's business is in AR15 parts / accessories, and during this time, we have not been able to restock anything that we normally sell.

That spells a pretty good loss in the months ahead, which we barely make a profit off of firearms (3-5% per gun)

Again, we regret that you have had a bad experience with BANG,

And thank you for the nasty PM's

Now go put your big boy pants back on, and get over it Sir.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had 5 or 6 (at least) transactions with reddog1 since my last post in here. No problems, stand up guy. Would send anyone to him for any gun needs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom