Reginald Denny 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That scum bag screaming at the victim, punching him, and then running up and kicking the victim at the end should be easy to identify. His face, clothing, shoes, etc. were clearly shown at the end of the video. Too bad this scum will likely not be arrested.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Safe bet: DOJ is identifying attackers from the video. As soon as the pro-Antifa local government is kicked out there will be legal action taken. Sooner if any of them are from out of state.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safe bet: DOJ is identifying attackers from the video. As soon as the pro-Antifa local government is kicked out there will be legal action taken. Sooner if any of them are from out of state.

I very much hope you are right. That scumbag needs to be a felon’s bich for 10 years.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0091.JPG

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That scum bag screaming at the victim, punching him, and then running up and kicking the victim at the end should be easy to identify. His face, clothing, shoes, etc. were clearly shown at the end of the video. Too bad this scum will likely not be arrested.
I believe 4chan already ID'd, him; even posted his facebook page.

......your a racist piece of white privilege trash.
(Sarcasm)
I'm OK with that. BLM and those that support them are still a**holes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom