Related to GED's keto post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
last year when left home and moved to Tulsa I was 305lbs I also used the Keto diet to drop to 240lbs, one thing that helped me was I had a buddy in Texas that started the same time I did, kind of a competition it help to keep each other on track, we would checked in with each other every monday to compare losses. would any of you guy's or gal's be interested in starting a thread where we help each other be accountable ? I got lax and gained some back and would like to get to about 225

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been intermittent fasting. Just eating dinner. Protein in the morning along with supplements, Protein shake for lunch, then eat dinner. It sucked for a couple of weeks, but got through it. Drinking warm water seems to sooth my stomach when I get the hunger pangs. I did have tooth pulled that developed a dry socket, so for three weeks, I really couldn't eat but noticed that lbs were dropping. Decided to stick with it. 190 today, down from 250. IT CAN BE DONE!! Stay hard, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom