Reloading bench.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you will use some small L brakets and screw your table to the wall studs you can get away with a lighter bench.

I welded 1 1/4" angle iron 60" long, 24" deep and i forget how tall. I painted the angle iron frame with gray primer. I used heavy plywood for a top. It has a plywood shelf underneath and two shelves mounted to the wall above it.

I am in the process of making some quick change plates to be able to mount different equipment onto one spot. For a long time I have had my Dillon 550 mounted to the left side and my RCBS rock chucker to the right side.

I have some shotshell presses that I am going to start using again, a Hornady 366 for 12 and 20 gauge and a MEC 600jr for some .410. I also have a vice, a bench grinder, and a case trimmer that needs a spot. I am making some quick change plates that I will use where the RCBS is now.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you will use some small L brakets and screw your table to the wall studs you can get away with a lighter bench.

I welded 1 1/4" angle iron 60" long, 24" deep and i forget how tall. I painted the angle iron frame with gray primer. I used heavy plywood for a top. It has a plywood shelf underneath and two shelves mounted to the wall above it.

I am in the process of making some quick change plates to be able to mount different equipment onto one spot. For a long time I have had my Dillon 550 mounted to the left side and my RCBS rock chucker to the right side.

I have some shotshell presses that I am going to start using again, a Hornady 366 for 12 and 20 gauge and a MEC 600jr for some .410. I also have a vice, a bench grinder, and a case trimmer that needs a spot. I am making some quick change plates that I will use where the RCBS is now.
I don't mind weight because I don't plan on packing in my back pack and carrying it into the woods haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom