• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Reloading equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I had to make a quick trip Saturday to Joplin and will probably head back up there in 2 weeks. Let me know what you might be interested in and I can stop on the way up there.
If you can hold onto 2k of $70 small primers, bullet puller, electronic scale, and the 8# bullseye till ya take your trip then I will take it off your hands. Thanks for working with me.👍

Ed Price

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you get my message about the CCI primers?
Yes I did, sorry I have not had time to reply. Had to make a trip to Joplin, and getting ready to go out of town tomorrow. I am very very hesitant about selling the primers, and would like to sell as a whole complete package. Without the primers, the whole package would not be much value to someone getting started.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Most everyone one checking out your ad reloads already I’m guessing. Would’ve been nice if you had responded to some of the questions that were asked earlier.

Ed Price

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably true. Had to go over the weekend to Joplin for a medical emergency with the family. Am back now, but leaving in the morning for a vacation. I probably should not have posted anything yet, pulled the trigger too soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom