1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Reloading Press Monitor

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by Fyrtwuck, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Rustygun

Rustygun Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The scope is a terrific idea. I will try to follow the link to get one. I have a inspection mirror laying next to The 550 that I can maneuver into position to look into the cases after the powder charge station. Use a light called UFO I bought years ago In Texas. Considered mounting the mirror on the press some how but I only check if there is an interruption in my rhythm or need to stop for any reason.

dennishoddy likes this.
  2. Rustygun

Rustygun Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Can you provide a brand name or model for the scope you are using? I have an old iPad I could easily convert to this purpose but a search for endoscope provides an overwhelming number of options.

3. blake711

blake711 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Mine was just a generic one that I got off Amazon years ago. The problem with mine that you should be aware of is its a micro-usb and all my phones now have usb-c. I haven't found an OTG adapter from micro-usb to usb-c so I have to use older phones I have laying around. Most of these endoscopes are $20ish on Amazon or Ebay just make sure its compatible with your device.

4. Mad Professor

Mad Professor Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Same with mine, but it is full-size usb. Bought almost 4 years ago for $16.50.

I need to buy one or two more and will likely try Wifi to allow use with IOS also.

I did test my surface and it will support displaying 2 or more video sources at the same time with them. I want one on powder in the case, and the other two in the case and bullet collators.

[​IMG]