Reloading press mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's coming together pretty nice. I had this Pecan bedroom suite thing that my cousin sold my brother and then my brother dumped it in my ol storage shed before he split for Tx. It's my reloading and ammo storage place now.
Coming along quite nicely! You do good work!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After spending last weekend clearing this bedroom of most of my wife's "junk" and a few trips with the ol white Ford to the dump, Im pretty much getting a my space or man cave room. Built me a rack to hang my fishing poles on the ceiling and one down low for the girls and loaner poles.

IMG_2309.JPG

IMG_2310.JPG

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After spending last weekend clearing this bedroom of most of my wife's "junk" and a few trips with the ol white Ford to the dump, Im pretty much getting a my space or man cave room. Built me a rack to hang my fishing poles on the ceiling and one down low for the girls and loaner poles.

View attachment 121953

View attachment 121954
I hope your rod rack turned out cheaper than mine. I saw one of the roll around models in cabellas, made out of oak. Holds 30 rods for $90 + shipping.
Well, $130 or so dollars later, I finished mine from knotty pine. Looks just like theirs. But in the process I acquired some new router blades and some experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom