Reloading room finished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I am wary of doing this on carpet. I think id put some kind of work matt down. Not sure what I'd use but.
SF, you have set the bar high here and I like it. I may copy the torched wood and slats for moveable devices. I really like that addition.
I'm getting a plastic carpet cover for office chairs. It will cover all this area and more. Chair will move better but no matter what I do, a primer or two will get knocked in the carpet. That's why I've made it clear to the wife, that only I vacuum that room. I don't think it would be that big of a deal so it would, of course, be a big deal....ha. I'll vacuum every day I use it anyway.
Put those furniture sliders under everything and they make a difference.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice!
Thanks. Started picking up supplies to fish during my retirement as well. A bit stuck on a good rod and reel. When I was growing up we had those pain in the butt whiplash monsters. When the Zebco 33 came out, I thought I was in heaven. So them and the 404 were all I've used. I see these very good fisherman using those and want your opinion on zebco 33 type of the other popular. Not worried about the price, which one is better and why Please

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll do the grendel first and 6.5 creedmoor. I've got a lot of factory hornady bullets but I'm going to melt some lead and see how forming them and powder coating works.
Okie, you need to come down or I need to come up and do some shooting. I plan on meeting all of you folks this summer. It's on my list and you never screw up the list]

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Started picking up supplies to fish during my retirement as well. A bit stuck on a good rod and reel. When I was growing up we had those pain in the butt whiplash monsters. When the Zebco 33 came out, I thought I was in heaven. So them and the 404 were all I've used. I see these very good fisherman using those and want your opinion on zebco 33 type of the other popular. Not worried about the price, which one is better and why Please
I bought 2 of the Zebco 33 last year or the year before for my neice and nephew. They definitely are not the quality of the Zebco 33s in the late 80s. If they get heavy use they may not last 2 years. I would keep an eye on the fishing line. I had the N&N last week and we went fishing. Both rod and reels fishing line had small knicks down the entire length. I am not sure if it is some kind of quick deteriorating line to help curb pollution or if the reel has a rough spot that is doing it. (They are kept inside out of the sunlight) The Zebco 33 isn't a bad reel. I don't have any experience with the 404.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'll do the grendel first and 6.5 creedmoor. I've got a lot of factory hornady bullets but I'm going to melt some lead and see how forming them and powder coating works.

Nice setup SF, glad to see your getting healthy and look forward too you range reports (hint hint:cool:).
Been working ladders on my Grendel AR enjoying the process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom