• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Reloading Setup Will Trade a Firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I would but I still need to find a press and cleaner lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Collect it as you can right now , everything is over priced and out of stock !! If they still have any there they will prolly be close to pre Covid price. They are listing $75 plus or minus on ebay right now.
Also if you can hold out , when all this crazy settles down you will prolly be able to get into a full setup for a song !! :cool:
Good luck on your hunt!

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Collect it as you can right now , everything is over priced and out of stock !! If they still have any there they will prolly be close to pre Covid price. They are listing $75 plus or minus on ebay right now.
Also if you can hold out , when all this crazy settles down you will prolly be able to get into a full setup for a song !! :cool:
Good luck on your hunt!
agree - give it a little time - you will be able to get into reloading at a decent price
components = primers, powder are difficult to come by now anyhow
9 and 5.56 prices are dropping pretty quick lately - primers and powder will follow
many will have a closet full of bullets and components anh the hoarding will stop

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I agree with the above. I know it is tempting to get into it now cause of the shoratage and high prices of ammo but it the same with equipment and components right now, if you didnt have a stock pile before this hit then your going to pay a arm and leg for equipment and components so your not really saving anything and primers is about has hard to find as a unicorn in a gold dust field.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I agree with the above. I know it is tempting to get into it now cause of the shoratage and high prices of ammo but it the same with equipment and components right now, if you didnt have a stock pile before this hit then your going to pay a arm and leg for equipment and components so your not really saving anything and primers is about has hard to find as a unicorn in a gold dust field.
anyone buying stuff at the current prices [particularly like those on gunbroker, etc] are foolish and feeding the problem

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I set up email notifications for when dies came back in stock, and I ordered direct from rcbs. They offered free shipping on orders over $25. Not sure if that helps but they weren’t jacking there prices up and were still at msrp. They also offer discounts to military and first responders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom