Reloading shops in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are places in Okc that sell it, but IF they have it in stock, you won’t know till you walk in and ask.

H&H, Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro, Village Tactical. Gene Sears in El Reno if you want to go west of Yukon.

Jeff P

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any there with powder and primers for sale?
About 3 months ago I stopped in to Jerrys in Tulsa and they had a limited supply of primers/powder.
https://www.jerrysreloading.com/
Otherwise I 2nd Gene Sears, they seem to get supplies in every 2-4 weeks. If you are ever near Yukon let me know as I can give you a tray of primers to get you started.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Jerry's today. most of their powder was getting back to normal pricing a bunch were around $25 pound
Primers limit 100 per person
some kind of powder called ramshot tac was limit 1 per family. don't know why it was so special and like $50 something.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Jerry’s a couple of weeks ago. It was nice to see they had several supplies back in stock, but they were a little bit high on their powders. Not that I’m complaining though, they have them on the shelf at least. Ramshot TAC is a pretty popular powder for .223/5.56 (especially the heavier bullets), .308, and a few other calibers.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ramshot TAC is a ball powder and meters very well so that attracts a lot of people to it.
I had some a couple years ago and got better accuracy from my other powders.

Jacob Thomas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Jerry's today. most of their powder was getting back to normal pricing a bunch were around $25 pound
Primers limit 100 per person
some kind of powder called ramshot tac was limit 1 per family. don't know why it was so special and like $50 something.
My father just ordered an 8lb jug of Tac from Natchez for $180 plus shipping!!! That's $23 a pound.

Latest posts

Top Bottom